Monday, December 12, 2011

Moving my studio...ugh

 Sooooooo, I think I'm going to move my studio back upstairs to free up some room in the basement for my boys. (Hubby included) They want to put a foosball and shuffle board table down there....it's okay though...I tend to ooz out unto the ping pong table, which isn't fair to them. If you want to get an idea of how daunting this task is going to be, take a peek of a studio tour I made on youtube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhacwVZPKgE

 Currently I'm in the basement, and now I need to figure out how to squeeze all my goodies into a smaller room on the second level. I guess I'll be looking at online video tours to get some ideas. If you have any great storage tricks please share!

......instead of working on the room lol.... I made a new card kit for my Etsy store!  I used to sell lots of card kits on Ebay, but then I got into the mini albums. I think I'll do more card kits. cards are fun because you can complete a project in one sitting. They are a perfect project for the crafter who has a little adult ADD! On the card above I just inked all the pieces with frayed Burlap distress ink. If you're interested in the kit, you can find it here http://www.etsy.com/listing/67220377/vintage-victorian-shabby-chic-card-kit

No comments:

Post a Comment