Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm just now testing the waters of coloring with alcohal markers. I know, I am way behind the trend lol, but now I'm jumping in. There's a new line of markers called Spectrum Noir. They are much less expensive than the Copics and I like them so far. I've never used the Copics, so I can't compare the 2....maybe I'll go and pick a couple up and try them out and see. Anyway, the Spectrum Noirs come 6 to a pack for $11.99! Only $2.00 a marker! Right now, I'm selling the full set of 72 markers for $99.99 + $12.00 shipping.
 Below are a couple of attempts at coloring...keep in mind that I've never done this before lol....don't judge the markers by my sad sample! I also added some sparkle to the image with mica powder. I have a video tutorial on how to use my mica powder on youtube.




Turn around may be 1.5 to 2 weeks.....probaly sooner, but I want you to be prepared! :)
Us customers 99.99 + $12.00 shipping




Canada and Mexico customers $99.99 + 27.95 shipping



Everywhere else $99.99 + $45.50 shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment