Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Listed my Valentine's album on Ebay

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I put an album up for auction....so I just listed my Valentine's album.....if you're bored, hop on over and take a peek!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230745868569?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Here are a couple pics of the mini:







 As you can tell, I'm into a tag phase right now lol! They are so fun and I think they add so much to your album. So, what are your favorite embellies for the moment? Leave a comment and I'll draw from the names (you have to be a follower, so if you're not, just click the little follow link and start following! ) and send a pack of 20 shipping tags to the winner! ......just a little fun! Will pick a winner on Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Misty!!

    I am a huge fan of everything you create!! I love your YouTube channel and your blog. My favorite embellishment right now has to be charms! I also love tags, and chipboard die cuts!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne,
    You always make my day! You are so sweet and I am so glad our paths have crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute album. Love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies,
    Thanks for playing! I'll be sending you both tags! Just inbox me your addy @ kmchristensen1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete