Monday, June 11, 2012

Too busy for a project....sooooo....here's another free image!

 It's been crazy busy around here the last couple of weeks, so I haven't been very creative. Just no time! I'm sure you all know I mean....kids are home, there are vactions to plan, kids to run all over the place and a messier than normal home! (Do you have any idea how many dishes 2 teenage boys go through in a day?!)
 So, instead of a project, i probaly will be throwing up a couple of free images for the next couple of days. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a crazy, busy, super fun summer too!

This is a beautiful old botanical...love the variegation in the leaves! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty Misty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous image - thanks Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teenage boys have the ability to do the dishes, wash their own clothes and do other chores! Time to train them if that hasn't already happened! You deserve a break and they need to learn life skills. They will appreciate it when they are older. Both of my sons are good cooks and my daughter-in-law appreciates my younger sons talents! Thank you for the beautiful Print.

    ReplyDelete