Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DYI washi tape and this weeks Freebie

 Hello friends!
  Todays Free digi is another pretty rose image. These are free to my blog followers and subscribers.



 If you haven't already signed up to receive my collage sheets, you can do so by clicking the button over there---> with the orange Icon that says "Posts"   then subscribe by "Atom"....then when the new window pops up subscribe by email.
 Then "follow" my blog...that button is farther down....then...last but not least email me at kmchristensen1@gmail.com . After that, you will be on my list and I'll automatically send you the sheets every week and a half or so.
HANDMADE WASHI TAPE!!!


  I just got done doing a super quick tutorial on how to make your own washi tape! All you need is masking tape, modge podge or matte medium and tissue paper. (stamps and stamp pads optional)  http://youtu.be/bNq12c5pDhU

No comments:

Post a Comment