Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shabby chic roses mini chipboard album

 Hello Friends!
  I'm excited to show you a little mini that I made with some custom dies I just had made! Most of the elements in this album can be purchased in my Zibbet shop....I'll leave links at the bottom of the picture.

 Also, the cover image is this weeks free digi.....see the previous post to see how to get on my free digi list.

Oh! I almost forgot! use the code FREEMATS when you purchase $25.00 or more in my Zibbet shop and receive 12 free mats!

Youtube video: http://youtu.be/HDja2lTPpH4
Mix and match chipboard kits
                    http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful?offset=2#navlink
Mix and match chipboard albums




Shipping tags


The pocket is made by folding a small mat


Image available in my shop
(I used glossy accents on the roses)

Mica powder (see my youtube video to see how I made the little gown sparkle!)



Scalloped notcard


seam binding




clock hands




File Folders


File Folders

Turnbuttons



wallpaper stamp


4 comments:

  1. Stunning album luvin the colours.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful album! I love all the little pockets, and your use of mica powder and glossy accents gives it just the right touch of sparkle. Very lovely! Thank you for this week's digi image. It's stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Misty! I just love this mini! The image w/ the Glossy Accents really popped out on video. I LOVED the baby gown stamped image. But it really looked dimensional. Can you please do a video tutorial on how you did that.
    Thanks Misty!

    I would love for you to send me this weeks image. PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I get your free digi?
    Skepe23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete