Saturday, November 10, 2012

New shabby chic handmade flowers from Thailand!

Hello Friends!
  I'm excited to show you the new flowers I've just gotten in from Thailand. I was a little nervous about making such a big investment in product that I hadn't seen in person....but I really am thrilled with them! They are so beautiful and already seem to be a big hit! I'm packaging them in plastic reusable containers for safe shipping.....I love containers lol! I have a video showing each flower in more detail if you'd like to take a peek....so here's the eye candy.....

 You can get them here in my shop.....I'm always happy yo combine shipping as well!

http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful/artwork?artworkId=1025381  







1 comment:

  1. Wow!! They're gorgeous, Misty! Do you ship to Canada? How much would that be? Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete