Thursday, August 8, 2013

Stamp Pre Order

Hello Friends!
 I'm getting ready to place a stamp order for some Beautiful Background stamps....if you'd like to pre order at a reduced price, you can do that on my Facebook page Here: https://www.facebook.com/shabbybeautifulscrapbooking.misty/media_set?set=a.447436295355331.1073741837.100002668928370&type=1



 Here are just a couple of the sets...they are so pretty! I can't wait to get them in and play around with them. they are absolutely my style!








1 comment:

  1. Oooh! These are very nice! Misty, I was wondering if you are still using the stamp storage solution that you showed several months ago. You were using the storage panels and had them lined up in a basket. Is that how you still keep ALL of your stamps?
    Blessings,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete