Friday, October 25, 2013

 Fall is in the air and I love it!! This is one of my favorite times of year: Beautiful changing Missouri leaves, sweater and sweatshirt weather and pumpkin beer. (Not really a beer drinker, but I love the pumpkin beer!)
 When I received my Teresa Collins Hounds tooth embossing folder I immediately thought fall. Here's why, I was in high school in the late 80's and hounds tooth in  heavy fabrics was hot lol...yes, I'm dating myself. Anyway, it gave me a warm fuzzy when I saw it. I decided to make a Thanksgiving goodie box/bag. Very simple, but who doesn't like to get a little gift?

I embossed the french fry box in my eBosser with the Hounds tooth embossing folder.
I then inked it up Vintage Photo distress ink.

I love, love, love vintage images and thought this was just darling! Again, inked up with Distress ink.

Finally, I added a couple of flowers. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeazy!

The gift bag itself is a gusseted clear bags (filled with Werthers....Had to coordinate with the box! If you want to put something in your box that doesn't match, just line the bag with a coordinating tissue paper)

I tied it closed with a piece of lace and then pinned the charm on with this adorable little garment pin.
Thanks for taking a peek at my little project. If you have a minute come poke around my blog at


2 comments:

  1. What a fun vintage looking project. Really classy and enjoyable to keep around through November.

    ReplyDelete