Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Make your Hostess Gift Stand out with an Altered Wine Bottle and Pretty Tag

 Hello Friends!
  Tis the season for many, many hostess gifts! Make your stand a part with a little personalization! This was a quick project that adds a little wow to the standard bottle of wine, or really any goodie you may be gifting to your hostess (or host, I don't want to leave you men out!)

Just remove the label from your bottle of wine...I was lucky, we don't drink this kind, so it's been sitting in the wine cooler for years and the label just fell off lol



 I used an embossing folder to get the texture on the label, (just ran it through my eBosser) and then stamped this beautiful image with a Something Tattered stamp. So incredibly easy. I adhered it to the bottle with Crafters Companion tape runner. I love that stuff!


The tag was super simple as well! I just cut my flourish and added the flowers and butterfly.
I am so in love with this Cheery Lynn Die. it is so delicate, and so my style. I could probably use it on every project I make lol



The little butterfly was made with a Martha Stewart punch. I love to add butterflies to my tags. i bend the wings up slightly to add a little dimension..
You can add that extra touch for very little effort.
Thanks for Peeking!
Visit me at my blog at 

 

2 comments: