Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pretty Planners on Facebook come join us if you love your Filofax, Frankin Covey or your homemade binder!

 Hello Friends!
  I just wanted to let you know that I'm starting a new Facebook Group calle Pretty Planners! I hope you'll join me on this new adventure.
 I am so loving using a daily planner and making it pretty. I have a Personal size Filofax that I'm using as a wallet. It makes me smile every time I take it out and see the pretty dividers or accessories I made.
It's not often that you get use something on a daily basis that you've created :)



The group will be about all things binder! Planning tips, decorating, ...there will even be a photo album where you can sell or swap your binders.
Please come join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. I bought a case of your paper flowers from Zibbet, they arrived and I absolutely love them! I saw your blog address on your business card so decided to stop by your blog:) I have 3 boys...all in their 20's now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! I'm so glad you're pleased with them!

    ReplyDelete