Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Teresa Collins You are my Happy mini scrapbook album

 Hello Friends!

 This month Teresa Collins is sponsoring the Craftwell design team! I received the whole "You are my Happy line and it is adorable! I'll be adding new pictures of the album as I complete, so make sure to check my blog this week :)
 
Please take a peek at my Zibbet shop http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful
The base of this album is one of my coil bound mini albums.
The paper, tag, flag, doily, dots and brads are all from the line.
The image is one of my digital collage sheets.

I tied scraps of seam binding and ribbon to the coil to add a little softness.
I also inked everything with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. The actually line is quite clean, so I had to grubby it up a bit!

The Happy Story tabs are actually a little mini inside the mini. I'll give you a peek of that tomorrow :)
So come back and take a peek!

3 comments: