Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shabby chic board book continued

 Hello Friends! I'm back with another page of my board book mini. I used my eBosser to cut out the large and small chipboard keys. I painted and distressed them with Martha Stewart metallic paint (From Home Depot! lol)
I used the large key as a pocket and the small one as a charm.

I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the other "pocket" I am a little compulsive about saving alllllll my scraps, and this is why! 
I layered a vintage image on one of my small Victorian mats and tucked it and a stamped tag into the pocket.

I adheared the large chipboard key at the top and bottom to make a pocket....love thismlittle bird image!

The left mat was stamped and inked.




Thanks so much for peeking and make sure to check back for more pages of this little mini.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work and TFS:)
    Hugs,
    Sue Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs! This style is right up my alley!! Have enjoyed looking around here.

    ReplyDelete