Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello Friends! I'm thrilled to be serving another term on the Craftwell Design Team!
I got to play with Teresa Collins new Wood grain Embossing folders. This is one of the giant A4 size. it will emboss a full 8.5 x 11 inch sheet.

This is what I made with it, a whimsical Easter card.
I used mt eBosser to emboss a piece of aqua cardstock with the wood grain embossing folder. Then I die cut the fence shape. I lightly brushed the fence with white acrylic paint and a foam brush. I really like the effect and it was very easy.

Then I just embellished it with butterflies I punched with Martha Stewart punches, Prima Bling, some of my flowers and one of my sweet Easter images.

I love the look of the wood grain on the fence!

Thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Misty! Love how you used the TC EF, Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete