Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hello Friends! I have a couple of mini album pages to share with you today. 
This is really an adorable shape and what I would call a "keychain" mini (because of it's petite size)
You would be amazed at how many pictures and journaling spots you can fit in these.
I'll be adding this shape to my shop soon!
http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful

The little fence pocket was made with a Martha Stewart punch, I just cut it to size and used my corner rounder punch on the ends.
I love these pretty shaped tags. I just inked them up and added some of my vintage digital images and seam binding. Finally I added a little Prima flower and pearl.


 Todays project features Cas-ual Fridays "Casual Vine" die. 
http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/Fri-Dies_c14.htm
I ran the die through my eBosser and it came out beautifully!

I stamped the butterfly with a beautiful stamp from Something Tattered
http://stamps.somethingtattered.com/product/studio-rose-wallpaper-stamp
I inked it up and added some Prima bling. I just cut the bling a part and used this little bit.


 Here it is without the tags.
Thanks so much for peeking!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini album. Love the colors and the distressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever get the chance, I'd LOVE to have you stop by and share your beautiful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. We're a weekly Anything Goes challenge blog (family friendly) and your lovely art would be perfect for our challenges. We offer amazing prizes each week, as well. I hope you will play along with us.
    Karen Letchworth
    Something Tattered DT Member
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete